Why Call… When You Can Text!!
Victoria Electric Cooperative is excited to offer text messaging to our members! You can now text in an outage, text in your payment, and find out your balance all from the convenience of your phone.
A valid phone number and contact information must be on file to use the VEC texting features. Keep your information up to date because we do not want you to miss out! Login to your account or call us at (361) 573-2428 to speak with a member service representative today.
Opt-In Right Now
To opt-in text Start to 352667, then text JOIN. VEC will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- START - Allows you to opt-in to the service.
- JOIN - Allows you to start the opt-in process.
- STOP - Allows you to opt-out of the service. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Text "STOP" to 352667. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, VEC will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from VEC.
- OUTAGE - Allows you to report an outage.
- BAL - Provides your current account balance.
- PAY - Allows you to make a payment using a credit card.
We are able to deliver messages to most major and some minor mobile phone carriers.
*Note: Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to and from VEC. Message rates will vary on the alerts you sign up for. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.